Tuesday, March 23, 2010

yay fanartsu

I have a couple more sketches in the works. Both are fanart, because I've been on a real fanart kick lately. I really need to sketch some of my own characters that have been floating around in my head. I wish I had the patience to draw a comic. It would be so nice to get all these ideas for characters and stories out on digital paper.
Roland, from the Dark Tower series. This is a pretty icky sketch, actually. I've already changed a lot of things but I'm too lazy to upload the revised one.

Also, here's one I've been having a lot of fun with. It's young Dumbledore with his new friend Grindelwald. Poor Albus, having feelings for a boy who doesn't return them.


So many things I need to finish. I also have a white pair of shoes sitting on the table that I've been meaning to draw an ocean scene on. Blarg.


No comments:

Post a Comment